Department of Computer Science Engineering
The department of computer science and engineering is a highly specialized branch of engineering that deals with all the aspects of computer development manufacturing and their function both at the hardware and the software level. It basically included everything form designing and development of mother board to even the minutest of circuits and wiring and developing and functioning of its accessories like mouse and keyboards etc. After developing proper hardware the software part too needs to be taken care of by the computer science engineering professions.
The Magadh Professional Institute is the best place to go for Bachelor course in computer Application as this its department of computer science and engineering is fully equipped with all the ultramodern machinery and tools and also their expert faculty that share a really strong bonding with the students that is most important for imparting the effective education. The students are trained to be proficient both at the software and hardware level of computer operations and management. Special thrust is laid on the basic principles of computing and on developing proper understanding of the engineering concepts involved in computing design, implementing and their actual usage.
A candidate seeking admission to B.C.A. Programme Must Satisfy The Following Conditions.
- He/She must be an Intermediate/+2 level in Arts, Science & Commerce as a Regular student or or as a student of distance education.
- Students who did not study Mathematics at the Intermediate/Plus 2,Have to appear for an additional qualifying test for basic Mathematics conducted by the College.
- He/She must have obtained at least 45% marks overall at intermediate/+2 Level. The students from SC/ST/EBC/Differently Abled categories should have 40% mark overall.
Duration : 3 Years
Eligibility : 12th in any stream.
|year||Admission Fee||Tution Fee||Total|
The Computer Engineers with bachelor degree have plenty of opportunities to work in Hardware and Software industries in different departments such as design, development, assembly, manufacture and maintenance, etc. or can pursuing a higher degree. Computer Engineer can work as a programmer, web developer, Web designer, Network Engineer, Data analytics, Database administrator and E- commerce expert with telecommunications, automotive, aerospace industries. The wide range of focus areas allow each student to choose and select his learning sphere to target a wide variety of career options such as:
- Research in Computer Science.
- Developing scientific and mathematical software
- Commercial software development
- Embedded systems
- Mobile application development
- Industrial process control
- IT and mathematics applications in finance
- IT-assisted education